Tuesday 7 December 2010

A recent message of Solidarity

"NCL Occupation, all, I write this not as the editor of TNC but simply as a plastic geordie and student. You have not failed yet to make me sit back and wipe tears away from my eyes at the work you have been doing.


You are not just an example of how student's should protest today but how we as students should conduct ourselves. Few have been following your example, Falmouth and Edinburgh to name two, and this movement is bigger and better because of it.

Many things will happen on the 9th but one thing is sure if everyone has the same level headed, committment, and drive that you have shown then this battle can be won.

There are not enough words to describe how much I love and respect you all for what you have done. Few people get to do great things and even fewer people get to inspire. These past few weeks NCL you have done both, and more!

I have never been more proud to be a student than now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment